Friday, August 8, 2014

 
First Cosplay: The Tardis
 
 
My first ever cosplay/comic con, was this June at the Philadelphia Wizard World Con.
 
Let's just say, this was the most amazing damn day EVER!
My boyfriend and I cosplayed as the 11th Doctor from Doctor Who and the Tardis.
We picked this cosplay for multiple reasons; firstly Doctor Who is amazing, secondly this was a great 1st cosplay because it was so simple!!!
 
 
(Myself: Center, the boyfriend: on the right)
 
 
For my cosplay of the Tardis I did the following:
 
-I went to Forever 21 and got a cheap Tardis blue cotton dress.
-Next I went to my local craft store and got the following:
-Tons of felt (blue, white and black)
-White stick on felt letters
-Wooden dowel rods (for headband lantern)
-Blue sparkle tulle
-Black thick headband
-Velcro
 
 
For the Boyfriend's 11th Doctor:
-Red felt (fez)
-Thrifted tweed jacket
-His pants, shoes, and sonic screwdriver were his own
 
 
In the next post I'll go into as much detail as possible into how I made it all!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment