Monday, April 6, 2015

One Month To Go

I am closing in on about one more month until the Wizard World Philly Comic Con!!
I am getting to be just so excited! I still have a lot of work to do, especially on Honey Lemon, but the time pressure will have things expedited for sure!

What I would love to do next is make some props for the Evil Queen! If you are a viewer of the show then you know that the Queen is a collector, a collector of hearts! I am hoping to devise a way to make this as a prop to carry around the day I cosplay her. How you may ask? I have no idea. BUT I am going to try to figure it out!

As for Honey Lemon, I have been able to get some very early stage work done. But I am afraid my choice in fabric may end up to be a little shear. It is a poly-cotton blend with what I think is just not enough cotton. So it may prove to need to be re-done or I possibly will need to wear a slip underneath.

I will have more frequent updates now that it is turning into crunch time. Keep an eye out for some fun things ahead!

xo M

No comments:

Post a Comment