Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy!

This post is completely unrelated to cosplay....
 
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WAS REAL QUICK?!
 
Like what the damn what?!
 
 
I started reading the GOTG comics a few months ago, obviously fell in love with them, yet I had no idea how good the movie would be!
 
I just saw it tonight, because I always go to see the movies a few weeks late, and during the week for the simple fact that I can not stand crowds of annoying people. (sorry not sorry)
 
 
A. Baby Groot was the cutest thing on the damn planet.
 
B. Chris Pratt's body: that is all.
 
C. Drax! "Why would I put my finger on his throat?"
 
D: Rocket: absolutely brilliant representation of the comic character, and my personal favorite
 
E: Gamora, get it girl.
 
 
If you haven't seen GOTG yet, get your life together and go see it!
 
 
Tons of cosplay ideas for future cons from this one, can anyone say Lady Rocket??
 
 
baby groot, guardians of the galaxy
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment