Saturday, August 30, 2014

LET THER BE POCKETS!

 
 
 
 
 
 
LET THERE BE POCKETS!
 
I'M JUST SO EXCITED!
 
I made not one but two pockets! TWO!
 

This so far was probably the hardest part of this cosplay. It isn't that pockets are necessarily difficult to make, it is that you have to make sure you are doing everything on the 'right' side of the fabric, which just gets me all kinds of confused. Putting the 'wrong sides together' or the 'right sides together', after a while it all starts to look the same!
But alas, let there be pockets!
 
The next hardest part will be the cap sleeves. Sleeves are just my worst nightmare. But I shall sew them, oh yes I shall.... (ominous tone/attempt at being scary)
 
This upcoming week is back to school for me, both 'boo' and 'yay'. But stay tuned for updates on the dreaded sleeves!

(Ignore all the random crap, and just look at that hand in that pocket! LOOK AT IT!(Bane voice))
 
Thanks for reading! Until next week!
 
Much love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment