Thursday, October 30, 2014

All the Ideas!

So for Halloween this year I have had about a million and one ideas on what/who to be. 
I was thinking Elsa, Louise, Max from Where the Wild Things Are; but I finally settled on one.
A Cat.
I'm sure some of you are thinking; "Really? A cat?"
BUT! I have a pretty good reason. 
The boyfriend has always wanted to dress up as 'three hole punch Jim' from the tv show "The Office". And every convention I say 'no, that isn't complicated enough'. And this Halloween he said he wanted to be three hole punch Jim, and how could I say no after all of the people he has dressed up for me?!
So, in that episode of the Office, Jim's love interest, Pam was dressed as a cat. 
Get it now??

SO I will be dressing up as Pam the cat to be nice. I am a good girlfriend after all!

(proof that this isn't made up!)

Tonight or tomorrow morning I will be posting a make up video. My first EVER! It will cover my cat make up and the three hole punches, I am planning on doing a little fancy cat make up for the fun of it. Let's see if it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment