Sunday, November 16, 2014

Once Upon a Time Cosplay: Week 1

This weekend has been quite productive in regards to the Evil Queen cosplay; I have purchased the fabrics and patterns for this project! I have also gotten the Captain Hook pattern but I haven't 100% figured out which fabric I will be using for that yet.


I have been able to get all my patterns cut (all 20 of them!) and I have started on making a muslin for the bodice part of the coat. It will be the most difficult part of this, no doubt. So, I would like to do a practice with the cheap fabric before the super expensive fabric!




http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6818-products-47127.php?page_id=915
( Here's a link to the pattern I am using, it's a McCall's pattern.)




I am so beyond excited to get going on this!! YAYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment