Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Honey Lemon

I must admit, I think I am going to change my second day cosplay... again.
Multiple times now I  have tried to put Han and Leia in my cosplay line up but I keep cutting them out for other cosoplays I am more excited about. So for now I am going to put them back on the dream list for another day.
 
I am thinking about switching my day two cosplay to Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6!
 
 
I absolutely love her character and her nerdy but styled look!
The boyfriend would be Tadashi, and that would be super simple and comfortable for him!
After I complete our super complex Once Upon a Time cosplays, I am not sure I will have the energy for two complete outfits from scratch.
Honey Lemon would just need a simple peter pan collared yellow dress that could easliy be made or altered from another dress, adorable cardigan, and fluffy socks!
 
I am really looking forward to a comfy cosplay for the day after or before my complex and awesome OUAT cosplay!
 
Speaking of the evil queen, she now has one sleeve and another one will come this weekend. Stay tuned for a new update!!
 
XO M

No comments:

Post a Comment